The display issue has been fixed and I have verified it by updating my MBSE system here.
You can upgrade your system to fix this:
- Stop MBSE on your system.
- Delete your current /opt/mbse/mbsebbs-code directory if you have one.
- Make sure git is installed then run:
git clone https://git.code.sf.net/p/mbsebbs/code
- Change to the mbsebbs-code directory and run these commands:
su (do not use "su -")
- Restart the BBS.
We, the dev team, apologize for this oversight on our part. We would like to thank Harald for bringing this to our immediate attention.
(speaking on behalf of the MBSE BBS Dev Team)
... Learning is a treasure which will follow its owner everywhere.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Outpost BBS (MBSE BBS Dev Team) (1:18/200)