I just today noticed a little translucent worm wriggling around in my
tank. It was about 3 mm long and thin. Spotting another a few minutes
later, I decided to take a look in my corner filter (not cleaned for a
couple of weeks).
Found plenty of worms inside the floss. They stay still unless
I think they must be feeding on the matter in the floss - it seems to
be forming into little blobs and sausages.
1. Any idea what species they are?
2. How on earth did they get in there? (Am I likely to find them in my
3. Do fish like them? I saw one of them being eaten by one of my guppy
■ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXPost V1.14 at BBSWORLD * Info@bbsworld.com
* RIMEGate(tm)V10.2ß * RelayNet(tm) NNTP Gateway * MoonDog BBS
* RgateImp.MoonDog.BBS at 1/10/04 8:49:21 PM
* Origin: MoonDog BBS, Brooklyn,NY, 718 692-2498, 1:278/230 (1:278/230)