ARROWBRIDGE Echo Rules
@1:3634/12 to All
on Wed May 1 00:00:14 2013
Conference rules for the ARROWBRIDGE echo: rev. 08 Jan 07
Posting Frequency: 1st and 15th of the month.
1. This echo is devoted to the online game door Arrowbridge. The goal
of this echo is quality, not quantity. This applies to all
Arrowbridge support including Arrowbridge I & II.
2. Moderating handled by the echo Moderator, who is Mark Lewis
3. Handles/aliases ARE NOT permitted.
4. English is considered the primary language of this echo.
5. DO NOT post any offensive language or statements - NO PROFANITY.
6. Keep all your messages on topic. If someone else posts an offtopic
message, send netmail to the individual, to the moderator, or
simply ignore it. Responses in the echo to offtopic messages are
What is on-topic:
* Arrowbridge support questions concerning the setup and
possible bugs with the software.
* Arrowbridge related topics like suggestions to the author.
* Arrowbridge help/hints for players.
* BBS ads that ONLY advertise FREQ/Download/Web Sites for
What is typically off-topic:
* Anything not-related to Arrowbridge :).
ie: comparing AB to some other door or program.
* Test messages, BBS ads, and new system connection messages.
7. Keep your posting concise. Quote as required to establish context,
but keep it within reason. Origin, seenby and similar overhead
lines should never be quoted. The reason is it adds money for
(bigger mail packets) those getting this echo on a Long Distance
8. It's fine to express disagreement with an on-topic statement, but
insults, attacks, name-calling and the like are not tolerated.
Basically NO FLAMES or personal attacks.
9. Failure to comply on a regular basis with these rules will result
in the system being disconnected from the echo feed.
10. When you post your hints please be kind to other users who may NOT
want to know such advanced info like coordinates or maps. As a
general rule post something like a warning at the top of the
Spoiler Alert (IN BIG letters) -OR-
******Spoiler Alert**** etc.
Then follow it with about 20 blank lines. This will allow the
info not to be shown in that screen. This allows the reader to
abort the bottom before spoiling his day. This is greatly
Mark Lewis, 1:3634/12
* Origin: (1:3634/12)