There is a new version of ODIN on the Netlabs FTP server.
ODIN is the Open Source project to provide a win32 API for OS/2 and eComStation. Originally to allow OS/2 users to run Windows 32 bit applications.
Now used to port windows applications to OS/2 an eComStation. The Odin runtime is a requirement for the newest developed versions of JAVA and Flash 10 for OS/2 and eCS.
- Add bldlevel info to all Odin DLLs and EXEs.
- Fix "Memory allocation failure" error when loading some Win32 EXEs with
- user32: Implement GetComboBoxInfo() needed for some apps.
- Fix crashes in CreateIconIndirect()/CreateIconFromResource()/LoadImage()
(seen in e.g. WinRAR).
- wgss: Fix broken GetFullPathName() that could lead to strange behavior.
- Add a bunch of API stubs referenced by the debug version of Flash DLL.
- shell32: Implement SHGetDiskFreeSpace[Ex]().
- user32: Make sure GetQueueStatus?() correctly reports QS_KEY state (this
fixes playback in focused windows in Flash versions above 10.0.45).
- kernel32: Implement SwitchToThread().
- Brush up log files in Odin debug builds (human readable timestamps,
output serialization, etc.).
- user32: Support MIIM_FTYPE/MIIM_STRING flags properly in InsertMenuItem()
and SetMenuItemInfo() (this e.g. fixes context menus in Flash > 10.0.45).
- Show Odin version number in the About Odin dialog.
[Moderator's note: All posts are sent without guarantee to the
accuracy of the content. We try to verify details and URLs but
this is an entirely volunteer run list, so 100% fact checking and
the quality/useability of products announced here is impossible.
If you respond to this post please remove the DESPAM from the
poster's email addresses. Please do not send requests for information
about a specific post to the moderator unless it is an update or I