1. Fixed reading the origin Net from incoming Type 2+
packets from Points. Thanks to Deon George for the report
and a patch.
2. Fixed a minor cosmetic bug in mbmon.
v220.127.116.11 05-Jun-2018 - Andrew Leary
1. Added support for creating the DORINFO1.DEF dropfile, in
addition to DOOR.SYS and DOOR32.SYS.
v18.104.22.168 06-Mar-2018 - Andrew Leary
1. Fixed bug that caused netmails posted by MBMSG post to
have a destination address of 0:0/0.
2. Updated copyright notices to 2018.
3. Removed old .cvsignore files from the source tree.
v22.214.171.124 31-Dec-2017 - Andrew Leary/Vince Coen
1. Fixed bug causing the -v option (disable virus check) to
fail when running mbfile adopt.
v126.96.36.199 26-Aug-2017 - Andrew Leary
1. Updated to FTSCPROD.019 as released by the FTSC.
2. When creating a new ~/etc/domain.data, mbsetup no longer
includes entries for FidoNet zones 5 & 6.
3. Began preliminary work on FTN domain aliases, similar to
the BinkD "domain <new-name> alias-for <name>" option. This
will allow MBSE to fully communicate with systems that use
FTN domain names longer than 8 characters, which are NOT
v188.8.131.52 01-Aug-2017 - Andrew Leary
1. Updated to FTSCPROD.018 as released by the FTSC.
v184.108.40.206 18-Jun-2017 - Andrew Leary
1. Fixed first time installation on CentOS 7, caused by the
distribution no longer creating a uucp group by default.
v220.127.116.11 14-Apr-2017 - Andrew Leary
1. Added /U switch on door optional data line; replaced
with the current user's home directory. Requested by Sean
--- Mageia Linux v6/Mbse v18.104.22.168/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.501-b20150715
* Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)
Mon Jan 30 16:01:21 2023
Mon Jan 30 14:34:12 2023
Bolton ON Canada
Mon Jan 30 13:25:57 2023
North East, Pa
Tue Jan 31 02:40:07 2023