From Warpslide@21:3/110 to All on Sun Mar 19 15:33:05 2023
A recent purchase from Amazon included two cards with "Fun Trivia" on them (completely unrelated to the product):
- Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
- A tiger's skin is striped, like its fur.
- Fingernails grow four times faster than your toenails
- Water covers about 70% of the Earth.
- Asia is the largest continent on Earth by size.
- A shark doesn't contain any bones in its body.
- On average your heat beats about 115,000 times a day.
- Over one million Earths could fit inside the sun.
- A bolt of lightning is five times hotter than the sun.
- Caterpillars have 12 eyes!
- A hippopotamus can run faster than a human
- Kangaroos can't walk backwards.
- Barbie doll's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Bats are the only mammal that can fly.
- Octopuses have three hearts.
- Frogs drink water through their skin.
Some of these I've just heard before (bolt of lightning temperature)
Some of these I already knew (have lots of hummingbirds here)
Others seemed fishy & had to Google (sharks don't have bones, it's true)