Say, could you quote back a typical log file entry (or two) by FE, whenever you pack a netmail?
You should check that:
1. FeSetup->System->'ARCmail Options'->'Archive extensions (Outbound)' have _not_ been changed from the arcmail standard of naming ("0-9")
2. the 'Status' (ARCmail) for each node is _not_ set to "No attach"
3. you are _not_ using 'FastEcho.Exe Pack -F' in your command-line
4. is it possible that the .CLO files are being processed faster by
Argus than FE can create the arcmail bundle that it points to? Does
the option(s) in FeSetup->System->ARCmail Options->'Mailer semaphores' have effect on Argus?
5. do you have the proper "List" character set for your DOS archiver programs in FeSetup->System->'Compression Programs'?
6. do you have some systems set as AKA addresses that share a single 'ARCmail address' in FeSetup->System->'Node Manager', and therefore,
they share a single .CLO file?
Good luck! and keep us posted on developments.
When netmail is exporting then Fe don't make a FileAttach like do...[trim]...
=== Begin fe.txt ===
=== End fe.txt ===
|Location:||Riverside County, California|
|Nodes:||15 (0 / 15)|