Im New to BBBS and i Seem to have everything working but Doors, I was told to leave a msg here to see how other sysops did it since i guess its not the
easyest thing to do so if anyone could help me out I would be very Greatful i'
looking to setup doors like
and so on agian any help would be great thanks.
Im New to BBBS and i Seem to have everything working but Doors, I was told to >> leave a msg here to see how other sysops did it since i guess its not the >>easyest thing to do so if anyone could help me out I would be very Greatful i >> looking to setup doors like[...]
and so on agian any help would be great thanks.IIRC, Kim has said that BBBS does not support doors, but I have gotten a few t >work. Sadly I do not think I was able to get any of the doors you list above t
work. You should still try though, you might get lucky <g>
Most of the doors I =did= get to work are doors written specifically for BBBS
(and there are not that many). Here is the list of doors that run/or not, her
with some notes :)
1) Worm ----This was written for BBBS - works
2) BZRobots ----This was written for BBBS - works
3) Star101 ----This was written for BBBS - works
4) MasterMind ----This was written for BBBS - works 5) Van Race ----This was written for BBBS - works
6) TimePort (Down currently) --- I had this running once, then some library changed :( It may work on the version of Linux you run, I don't know. 7) TicTacToe (with SysOp) --- I don't think I ever got the ticktactoe games to work
8) TicTacToe v2 (with SysOp) --same as above 9) TicTacToe v3 (with SysOp)
--sane as above 10) Gamble to add to your TimeBank! --This was written for BBB
11) HangMan -------I modified this one, and it works for BBBS 12) Pimp Wars ---- This one actually works as written for BBBS and it is not a door written for bbbs <grin>
13) Legion ---was working then died probably because of Library changes 14) BZ
Draw! -------written for BBBS - works 15) Weather Door ---- I wrote this one, it works. 16) Magic Oracle ---- Sean Dennis wrote this one, and it works with BBBS.
If you can't find the doors written for BBBS anywhere, let me know, I should have the original zip files here -somewhere- <grin> - also the same with the version of Pimp Wars I'm running... I should have the original zip here someplace if you can't find it.
More later, I have to take care of something else right now...
|Location:||Riverside County, California|
|Nodes:||15 (2 / 13)|